RENT OR BUY?
Organizations are using rental power solutions to cut capex, enhance efficiency and stay agile in the coronavirus era. Read our white paper now to settle the “lease vs. buy” debate once and for all.
LESS CAPEX. MORE RELIABILITY.
In a market like this, there’s no time for undependable, inefficient and capex-intensive power. Discover how rental power is changing the game for utilities, governments and industrial operators.
Global utilities, governments and industrial operators are embracing rental power generation to free up cash flow and gain flexibility amid the coronavirus pandemic. As we embrace the “new normal,” five sectors are using rental power to fuel growth in emerging markets. Download the white paper now to discover:
- How micro-grids are leveraging rental power to enhance efficiency
- The benefits of leasing power for oil and gas operators
- Why governments in emerging markets are embracing rental power to drive growth
- The value of rental power for both public and privately owned utilities
- How the agriculture industry is using rental power to reduce both capex and opex
- Why mining revenue is on the rise (and how rental power can unlock peak productivity)
Discover this and more by downloading the Lease Vs. Buy white paper.
YOUR QUICK GUIDE TO POWER GEN LEASING
By embracing rental power, emerging markets are reducing capex, enhancing efficiency and increasing their agility in the coronavirus era. Use this quick guide to navigate the debate on renting versus buying your power generation (and find the right power gen partner).